Biostatistics is a great example how mathematics can serve (and save!) people and environment. And it is not only about “drug A or B”. It is whole range of applications in biology, genetics, epidemiology or even agriculture.
We provide statistical help in analysis of medical and biological data. In particular, we provide:
- Design and analysis of prospective data from clinical trials
- Analysis of retrospective data
- Power and sample size calculation
- Protocol and SAP writing
- Analysis of genetics data
- Meta-analysis in medical research
- Medical writing
The data come from different areas of medicine. We mainly specialize in oncology, but have projects also from the area of surgery, plastic surgery, neurology or genetics.
See also our courses dedicated to physicians, medical doctors, CRO’s.